Please Visit My New Venture www.threebellpeppers.com for Simple, Fresh and Easy to make Homemade Healthy Recipes.. Thank You. Rajitha Muddasani

Monday, March 5, 2012

Dish it Out - Corn and Chillies - Roundup !!!

First of all I want to say sorry to post this roundup a bit late..I was stuck with lots of things around..Want to thank vardhini once again for letting me host this event.. Though I got less entries, but those all are yummy ones :). I want to thank all the participants who sent their innovative and wonderful recipes and made this event a successful one.


Here are the wonderful recipes with  Corn and Chillies.

8 comments:

Vardhini said...

Lovely roundup and thanks for hosting dear.

Restaurant Brugge said...

thanks 4 sharing this post with us

Restaurant Bruges said...

what a amazing post i love it a lot

Silver Jewelry Jaipur said...

yummy recipe nice work done by you i really love it a lot

finance managment tips said...

awesome words thank you so much for sharing this post with us

Uma said...

Nice roundup.
Uma@Trendy Relish

Zainab said...

Hie!!! Nice space!!! I found u through Vardhini and i found her from somewhere else!! I dont know which world was i living in to miss out on such beautiful fooodie blogs!!!!

hemalata said...

Nice roundup, all recipes looks so yummy and thanks for sharing this post.

Telugu Foodies

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes